Psychologist(s) and/or Psychological Associate(s)
We are looking for two part-time and/or one full-time licensed psychologist(s) and/or psychological associate(s) who share our vision of excellence in care and practice. Previous training and experience in psychoeducational, psychological and mental health assessments as well as a solid interest in/experience in technology are required. While there are additional opportunities to engage in private therapeutic practice onsite (e.g. the provision of treatment/counselling to our clients), the job requires primarily assessment-based work, report writing, client interviews and feedback sessions. In exchange, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours in a very well established and highly organized practice
- Ability to work at home
- If desired, the opportunity to maintain your part-time job at a school board or not-for-profit organization at the same time
- Full management services to support: intake; file management; marketing; fee collection; facility use; and the cultivation and maintenance of client and referral source relationships
- Properly trained psychometrists to assist with test administration and scoring
- Access to leading edge technology and a full test library
- Warm, inviting and collaborative work environment
- Possibility to work as a paid supervisor
At Cornerstone Psychological Services, we utilize a comprehensive approach to assess: ADHD; learning disabilities; challenges with executive functioning; mild Autism Spectrum Disorders; social, emotional and behavioural challenges; intellectual disabilities; giftedness; mood; and anxiety. Our philosophy is to incorporate a broad based and collaborative approach to evaluating our clients and partner this with “real world” and meaningful reports. Along with this, we provide relevant strategies to foster self-knowledge and independence with children, adolescents and adults.
Located inside the prestigious Promenade Mall just north of Steeles on Bathurst Street in Thornhill where there is plenty of free parking as well as access to TTC, York Region Transit and Brampton Transit.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to Melissa Cait (Director) at email@example.com with the subject “Job Application”. Also, please provide a copy of a de-identified assessment report for review. All applicants are encouraged to submit this information by June 15, 2018.