Psychologists, Psychological Associates, and Psycho-Educational Consultants
The Toronto District School Board | Posted: November, 2017
Location: Toronto, Ontario
“We at the Toronto District School Board are looking for bright, dynamic individuals with a passion for helping children and their families. Join our talented community of educators and support staff as a member of our Psychological Services team.”
Psychologists, Psychological Associates, and Psycho-Educational Consultants (Ph.D., M.A., registered, or pending registration)
The Toronto District School Board is looking for motivated individuals to:
- Consult with School Teams, school administrators, teachers, and parents to meet the needs of individual students;
- Conduct parent interviews to gain informed consent and collect background information;
- Perform psychological assessments and recommend appropriate supports for students;
- Prepare comprehensive psychological assessment reports;
- Provide feedback on assessment results;
- Facilitate collaborations among home, school and other support services within and outside of the TDSB;
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 psychological interventions (e.g., workshops, group counseling).
Travel within Toronto is required: Applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence and use of a car.
Applications may be submitted to the Toronto District School Board by using this link: http://www.tdsb.on.ca/About-Us/Employment/Support-Staff/Permanent-and-Long-Term-Opportunities/Professional-Student-Services, with competition # OSSTFA-16-0160E in the subject line of the application field.
For further information, please contact:
Paul Legzdins (416) 396-4997
Carolyn Lennox (416) 394-3904
Paul O’Connell (416) 394-7402
David Schwartzbein (416) 396-8459